Babies’ development is influenced by the world they live and grow up in, so our formulas are carefully crafted to be gentle on the environment.
- We prioritize using ingredients that are not harmful to aquatic life and ecosystems.
- We use a patented system to help us formulate products that are non-toxic and do not bioaccumulate in the environment.
- We moved to more efficient processes that we estimate will reduce water usage at our owned manufacturing sites by about 20%.
- We continue to push ourselves to improve our environmental stewardship, and meet ever-higher goals to be more gentle on the environment.
- Globally we have reduced our ingredient list by up to 50%*
- We now use more naturally-derived oils, like coconut and cottonseed, in conditioners and moisturisers
- We also now use more ingredients of natural origin without compromising on ingredients that make our products safe and gentle for your baby
- While our products have been free from parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives for many years due to our ongoing reformulation process, now all our washes, shampoos, lotions and creams are without sulphates and dyes**
- Since the list of allergens is always evolving, we chose to keep all potential and emerging allergens out of our new formulas***
- We have simplified our approach to graphics and package design
- We have added clear iconography to explain which products are best for baby at specific ages and stages
- We have created softer, more comfortable easy-to-grip bottles with one-handed pumps
- Since we have removed dyes** from our products, we have colour coded our bottles for easy reference while shopping
*Based on global portfolio product reformulations
**excluding honey soapBack to top